Brisbane is one of Australia’s most beautiful cities and a gateway to all the wonders that Queensland has to offer. Travel Brisbane is not the product of a large company but more a personal perspective from two people, one from Ashburton, New Zealand and one from Perth, Western Australia who united in this wonderful city and now enjoy all it has to offer. A perspective that Gayle and Dean are now sharing to the world.
If you live in Brisbane, travel here or are considering visiting take some time to have a look at some of the articles and information on this site and even share your experiences. Enjoy Brisbane everyone!
- Bushfire destroys properties in Brisbane Valley, residents urged to leave Thu, Sep 20, 2018
- Property consumed by fire Thu, Sep 20, 2018
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT 4WD appears to run over emus on dirt road Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Brisbane Travel can be can quite an exciting thing. Make sure to absorb yourself in all the things this city has to offer. Things to do in Brisbane and Things to see in Brisbane are some of the more informative pages. Take the time to have a read through. While this website is in it’s infancy and not a comprehensive guide to travel Brisbane hopefully you can join with us, contribute ideas and suggestions and grow with us on the journey of presenting this wonderful city to the world.
Recent Blog Posts
- YOGA FOR STRESS - Are you wanting to learn something new this year and maybe it is Yoga and you do not know where to start?
- A Day at the Brisbane International Tennis Tournament - Right from the start of when I was 8 years old and was given a tennis racquet from my parents for Christmas I have been playing tennis on and off until I was 42 years of age. The reason I stopped was…
- MADAME WU RESTAURANT REVIEW - Saturday night in Brisbane, oh where to go out for dinner? Now here in Brisbane we are spoilt
- Story Bridge turns 75: Looking back on Brisbane’s iconic infrastructure from concept to completion – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) - When the Story Bridge was officially opened on July 6, 1940 37,000 people showed up. This weekend, when Brisbane’s iconic structure turns 75, almost double that number will be on hand to celebrate its legacy. Source: Story Bridge turns 75:…
- Heavy rainfall hits parts of Queensland - A woman is rescued from flash flooding north of Bundaberg as wild weather bears down on south-east Queensland and northern NSW. Source: Heavy rainfall hits parts of Queensland; New South Wales braces as east coast low tracks south – ABC…
Support local Brisbane business. Our sponsor: Woolswap, every woolswap has a story.
Feel free to share Travel Brisbane on your favourite social network below 😉